Premium brown rice black vinegar of Aya
The blessings of nature and traditional techniques are the basics of the black vinegar of Ooyama foods Inc..
It has been past 78 years since we began to make traditional fermented food from 1930 in rich nature of Aya-cho located in the central part of Miyazaki.
Our black vinegar (brown rice black vinegar) is made of brown rice which is grown by rice-duck farming certified by organic JAS(Japanese agricultural standard) system, black malted rice and pure water of Aya sharpened in the best laurel forest zone in Japan is used for all process. As some people might feel it out of date, we use ancient brewing method which is just put ingredients to large earthenware pot outside for one year and let them to be done slowly under the sun of southern area and the power of time.
Idea of the food producing
- We use local ingredients as much as possible and keep raising its ratio.
- Organic JAS certified brown rice ... Product of Aya-cho (85%)
- Shochu(white distilled liquor) by-products ... Product of Miyazaki (100%)
2.Manufacturing method idea
- We continue technological innovation more and challenge the research and development of the manufacturing method by new technology such as malted brown rice one or vinegar brewing from shochu by-products one as well as protecting the traditional manufacturing method of the ancient brewing.
- We learn the best in terms of the balance between the sourness and sweetness so that even the people who doesn’t care for vinegar can drink it deliciously, and find the taste that eight out of ten people feel good and be easy to drink.
Organic JAS wholegrain rice
Duration of quality retention:
Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and high humidity
If you know any place for eating these, please give some photos and comments to us.
The farmer's restaurant "Otofu Cafe" serves a brown rice and fresh vegetables.
If you know any place for purchasing these, please give some photos and comments to us.
Experience or Factory tour
If you know any place for experience these, please give some photos and comments to us.
Enjoy your trip in Japan and WASHOKU CLIP WORLD !